A Trade Show is the most effective way to reach out to a significant number of buyers in a short space of time.
They can help you to boost sales in your domestic market & at export.
The problem is, they don’t come cheap:
Get it right and you could come home with a long list of orders.
Get it wrong and it will have cost you a fortune.
Every season we meet brands at shows who are disappointed because
- They didn’t get as many sales as they had hoped
- Traffic at their stand location was an issue
- The right buyers did not visit their stand
- They did not manage to convert as many of their visitors into sales as they had hoped - they are told: "I love your collection but I can't buy it"
- Orders apparently signed at the show did not ultimately materialise.
Going to a trade show need not be an expensive gamble.
Our Webinar will teach you how to:
- Prepare yourself and your team for the show (before, during and afterwards)
- Talk to buyers and convert them into sales
- Set up measurable goals
- Ensure that the right buyers come to your booth/stand
- Make sure that your paperwork won’t let you down
- Pick the show that is right for your brand
- Understand the top reasons why buyers love the collection but will not buy it
- Negotiate with the show for a location which will meet your objectives and your budget.
GFM will bring you an experience from
Designer Brands (Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Monnalisa, Moschino, Paule Ka, Sergio Rossi, Smalto, Versace...) to
SMEs/ Young Designers (Akong London, Cocoa Cashmere, IKKS, Kitten d'Amour, Lipsy, Penfield, Pomodoro, Vendula London, What Katie Did ...)
Stores from independent boutiques to department stores
GFM will share the Business of Fashion across all fashion stakeholders and across all functions in the Company.
We want to hear about YOUR goals and objectives and the top 1 question we need to answer.
TRADE SHOW WEBINAR Options (Time is BST / GMT+1)
Various options are offered after you click the Purchase Offer.
Please note we will accommodate other dates.
So, if you need more dates, let us know.
Those webinars will be running regularly and we just want a handful of people on it to ensure we can address YOUR questions.
WHAT DATES ARE GOOD FOR YOU IN THE COMING WEEKS?
MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR CODE (after clicking the purchase offer) IF YOU HAVE ONE.
Product brought to you by the London Fashion Business Academy (LFBA)
owned and supported by Global Fashion Management.